Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Webcomic

I have been wondering whether or not to continue making my web comic or to make an online animated series using 2D Flash instead.  No matter what I create, there will be a lot of detail in my style, there's no way I can go around that attribute I have.

 I have been developing this story for nearly a decade, so I am just wondering what coarse of action to take to tell it.  If I had the resources, I might make it a video game series.  You can visit my interactive flash story for Book 1 here.

If people wanted to help me make this, I would be honored.  If not, than I will have to rely on myself for everything.  There may not be an opportunity for money right away, but this is just something I feel compelled to do.

I will post some sketches from my series and perhaps some pages from my web comic soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment