Thursday, April 19, 2012

Technological Beauty Vs. Natural Beauty


I have decided on what car to get and here it is. It is a 2010 Hyundai Accent. I chose it because it was cheap, doesn't have too many miles on it, gets good gas mileage, feels very good while driving, and several other reasons. I have yet to make the down payment and to get rid of my current car, but the dealer I'm purchasing it from allowed me to keep it in the driveway just so he could have more room at his auto shop.


Here are some cherry, pear, and crab apple trees growing in my mother's yard. They were obviously planted there, but they have naturally grown to be humungous trees that flower beautifully during the spring. It iss very tranquil to look at them.


I just want you to ask yourself and think. Do I find man made objects to be beautiful, or do I find nature to be beautiful? I think most people would agree that nature is more beautiful, but if you read this, feel free to give me your answer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment