Thursday, January 31, 2013

5 Dragon Sketch and Flora in Winter Begins


Here is a sketch I made of five dragons that will be in my web comic series, Zheph Skyre. There is a light dragon, spirit dragon, fire dragon, cosmos dragon, and a wind dragon displayed in this picture. Before I start coloring it in Photoshop, I want to figure out what to have in the background. I believe that is something I should have thought for certain dragon sketches ahead of time before I started to color them in.

Today Flora in Winter has officially started today at the Worcester Art Museum. I have been taking many pictures, but I would like to finish collecting pictures before I post anything about it. Besides that, I am too tired from a long day at work to work on a long blog. The next few days will be the same. Expect a blog post on Flora this Monday or Tuesday depending on my web comic. Or visit the museum yourself, and discover what all the commotion is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment