Friday, March 15, 2013

Page 67 and 68 of Zheph Skyre are finished

I almost didn't think I would have gotten these two pages done on time, but I did it! And I absolutely love page 68! It contains elements I am more skilled at making and elements I am more interested in.


Here is page 67 of my web comic Zheph Skyre. I decided to have Vanessa only say a few words in a speech bubble within the second panel. The images speak for themselves enough for now. They might be a little confusing, but I don't want her visions to be clear. I want the future to be a mystery still.


This is page 68 of my web comic Zheph Skyre. I am hoping to convey a sense of dread with this image. Though I wanted to give Zheph and Vanessa a reason to comfort themselves into believing that this dream will not come to fruition.

I love drawing monsters! This may only be a vision, but I love how they came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment