Monday, October 21, 2013

Page 111 of Zheph Skyre, and 24 Hour Game Jam at Becker College

This past weekend I finished page 111 of my web comic Zheph Skyre. Also this past weekend I went to the 24 Hour Becker Jam. I recorded some footage of that and it will be up on WCCA TV13 shortly. I don't know if I will be allowed to post it on my Youtube channel or not.


I think Jahovac's reaction to this fight quite amusing. He's this toughened warrior and a goth princess outshines him in combat. I decided not to have Jahovac just to have a problem with the fact that a girl has outshone him, but someone who has been raised in royalty and has never been allowed out of her castle.

Zheph and Vanessa are now having a conversation as they now appear to have the situation under their control now. They talk about how Zheph has been through a lot and required her assistance. They also agree that Vanessa's dreams could possibly be predictions. They both agree that the more dreadful part of her dream is outrageous and could never happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment