Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Page 166, 167, 168, & 169 of Zheph Skyre

Sorry I have not been updating this blog as often as I used to, but I have been rather busy with jobs, conventions, and making art! Here are pages 166, 167, 168, and 169 of Zheph Skyre!


Jacques appears to be trying to get under Zheph's skin, and it works, but it also backfires. Jacques gives Zheph some advice despite their mutual hatred towards one another. I wanted to show that both characters are angry at each other, but their history prevents them from staying completely angry at each other and they are both suffering from the situation.


Here's another flashback, but this time it appears to be following some homeless boys. I wanted to make it a mystery as to who these two boys are, so I decided to keep their eyes as hidden as possible for the moment. I also wanted it to be snowing at night to show how much they are suffering.


So this flashback is of Zheph and Jacques when they first meet. Jacques appears to be generous at first, and they seem to appear very friendly towards each other. What could have gone so wrong?


So Zheph and Jacques continued on for sometime, gathering other homeless kids like themselves so that they can work together to steal and survive. Jahovac appears to be the one who plans while Zheph invents tools to help them. I wanted to show a random succession of time as they become friends and work together. In the last panel, I wanted to show how much their lives improved as they are now washed up, better dressed, better equipped, and their hair is better groomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment