Monday, March 5, 2012

Detailed Sketches


I have decided to have more detailed drawings for the storyboard of this animation this time. I believe it was too difficult to have such quick sketches serve as the storyboard for my last animation because the body proportions and position moved at times that would not make sense. I felt I could figure out most of the movement from drawing it on paper and then save the in between detail on the computer where I can see the frames before and after.





I have also decided to keep the movement much more simple and planned out. I am not currently hired for an animation company so I am not considered a professional. Therefore, I should not jump ahead of myself for my capabilities.



I was trying for 5 second intervals between each picture, but it will most likely vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment