Saturday, June 2, 2012

11 Second Club: June 2012 sketch


I am hoping to complete this month's animation before it is due. I am certain I can do it this time because I have simplified things even further. Of course if there is enough time before the end of the month I may add more detail here and there. The sketch above is of the character from the animation. This time I am sticking to more of a cartoon than of a realistic person. The fact that the head and hands are circles while the torso is an oval will help with the animation in the end.


Here is the storyboard for the animation so far. I added some sketches from the original hand sketches as I listened to the audio. I might add some screens in the background displaying a sword fight or something if I have enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment