Saturday, June 23, 2012

Regrets to be Considered Human

(This image was brought to you by yellowpages.com)

Today was nice so far. I had gone to work at the Worcester Art Museum for a few hours where it was a little chaotic with Family Fun Day. After work, a little after 3:00, I went to Wooberry Frozen Yougurt to get a little treat on this hot day. It is a frozen yougurt place that is a little expensive, but I highly recommend.

As I was walking back to my car back in the museum parking lot, I noticed a pretty, tan girl of around 18 or 20 years old, and probably with some Latin decent walking towards my direction as I walked past Boomer's Deli on Highland Street. I suddenly got an awkward feeling as I noticed that she suddenly turned around and ran in the opposite direction. My confusion didn't last long as this angry, tan man of similar decent ran past me towards the girl, grabbed her by the arm, and started leading her back to his car which was parked behind me at the end of the street between Boomers and a gas station.

This was definitely not a simple matter as I could clearly see that the girl was crying. Luckily about ten people noticed this situation including myself. Two men who worked at the nearby auto-body shop chased after the man, shouted at him to stop, took down his license plate number, and called the police. Also, as the dumb creep put the girl in the passengers seat and proceeded to get back into the driver's seat, the girl bolted out from the car towards the gas station. I congratulate the girl for getting away from this dumb, angry man. I hope the girl is okay, since the man cursed as she ran away, got back into his car, and appeared to drive after her.

I can not abide by such disgraceful behavior. As a human being with some self respect, I honestly wish this man would either figure out that he shouldn't do this dumb crap, or he can burn in Hell for all I care. Whatever relationship they have, this girl deserves far better.

I apologize for getting into this disturbing story, but I felt obligated to write it down. Hopefully next time I will have a blog post about my art and not about behavior of people that makes me regret to be considered human.

2 comments:

  1. Hope the police tracked down the guy using the license plate number before he could do serious damage. It's good so many people took charge of helping her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I could figure out to do was write this blog post and then email a link to it to the Worcester Police.

      Delete