Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Holden Days & Art Lot


(This image is from townofholden.net)

The town of Holden will be holding the 33rd annual "Holden Days" August 25th along a portion of Main Street. I will try to get a table at the Art Lot in order to sell my artwork. I am hoping to split the table with the Art Committee of Genesis Club in Worcester. I think it would be a great opportunity for us to at least get some publicity. I will at least bring the canvases, puzzles, and framed image I am trying to sell on Etsy.com as well as some flyers for my webcomic, some prints of my work, my business cards, and my portfolio to show. Obviously I won't need a 20 by 10 or even a 10 by 10 foot space for my own artwork, so that is why I hope to share the space with other people. Also, sharing a space will allow us to take turns watching the table and explore the grounds.

There is plenty that goes on during Holden Days. Many stands are set up for local businesses to hand out flyers and possibly candy, to sell a wide arrangement of items, to sell food, and raffles. Even the library will be selling old books for a dollar or less. It is at least reasonable to explore for about an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment