Thursday, July 12, 2012

Page 1 is Here!


I have the first page of my revised Zheph Skyre web comic up. Hopefully I can set a schedule of 2 pages up per week on Mondays and Thursdays at the very least. That means I should have the next page uploaded on Monday the 16th after I come home from Connecticon.

I just wanted to start the first page with an introduction to the city and the narrator. I decided to leave out a lot of detail as to where this city is located in this world and when this takes place. Those things might be better to save for later at a much more smoother pace.

I have changed the title image of the comic and I have also made navigational buttons to go to previous and newer pages.

I might not have a post tomorrow as I will be at Connecticon. I am just letting you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment