Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Page 41 of Zheph Skyre in Black and White & Futurama


I have uploaded the next page of Zheph Skyre though it isn't finished yet. I still have to color it in completely. I could have uploaded the image with some of the colors, but it doesn't look good yet.

(This image is from getvideoartwork.com)

I finally watched the Futurama movie "Into the Wild Green Yonder" on Netflix. I found it to be hilarious. Out of the four Futurama movies, it was not nearly as good as "Bender's Game," but it was better than "Beast with a Billion Backs."

I love this cartoon.series. The whole series is hilarious, and unlike Family Guy when it returned to television, this series managed to remain hilarious. Also, this series is funnier than it's predeceasing series "The Simpsons", or at least for a majority of the newest seasons of "The Simpsons."

No comments:

Post a Comment