Monday, November 26, 2012

Previous Two Pages Updated


I finished page 40 of Zheph Skyre this past Saturday. Mostly there were just a few places that needed to be colored in.

I wanted to show that the townspeople in the city also hate Zheph, along with the knights and the gang. After all, Zheph set off a sleeping gas grenade in the town and nearly burnt someone's home down. But these are only a few small things Zheph has done that the people hate him for. More on that will be revealed. One of the major concerns as the story writer is how I portray Zheph's reaction to this. I wanted him to be angry, but I didn't want him to want revenge because that is not his character. He tries to retain a calm mind, and he tries to get whatever positive he can out of this situation.


I also updated page 39. There is the sound effect of the motor and the text has been changed a little. I accidentally saved over the file with the speech bubbles and I had to reenter the text. I thought certain things could be improved.


No comments:

Post a Comment