Monday, July 1, 2013

Page 95 & 96 From Zheph Skyre are Finished, and I Rode a Horse

I have finished coloring the latest two pages of my web comic Zheph Skyre. I also rode a horse yesterday.


 Here on page 95, we see some of the gang without their green cloaks on. Honestly I just didn't want to draw them all the first time around as individuals. I needed to keep a schedule to update to, so I kept it simple that time. I wanted to progress away from such simple cuts like that. Zheph angrily throws his slime grenade, and it takes care of the gang members for now.


Zheph runs into more knights as he tries to escape. He makes a turn, but there is a spike strip waiting for him. He curses Jacques, which means he must have been making a very intricate plan to catch Zheph and yet he planned it accordingly along with the knights' movements...


I rode a horse at Cornerstone Ranch in Princeton, Massachusetts this past Sunday. I don't recall the last time I have been on a horse, but it has been quite a long time and it was not for nearly as long. I went with my mother who had a Groupon for two and wanted to try it. It was more difficult to steer a horse than I thought, especially if you are riding a horse that had the munchies. It was really funny how these horses might not stay following the path that the leader was going on. It was an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment