Thursday, August 14, 2014

Kickstarter has Officially Started!



My official Kickstarter project has begun! I have started it in order to get a new drawing tablet, the latest version of Adobe software, and possibly hiring certain friends of mine to assist me with my project. I have various prizes lined up for anyone who donates, including mugs, t-shirts, postcards, magnets, canvas prints, and more!

I decided to go with $4000 in order to get a decent percentage to spend on what I need. I have to pay the IRS, shipping, and Kickstarter will take a portion of what I make, so it is better to have a large goal than a small one.

I decided to have my dog in the video because he is cute, funny, and a good portion of my inspiration. I was hoping that he would be appealing to watch.

I also decided to speed up the video and audio because I wanted the video to be at least 5 minutes long and I thought it would be funny. Anything for entertainment!

The latest page of Zheph Skyre is still in the works. I have various pages I still need to color as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment