Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Page 103 in Black and White and Waterfire in Providence

I could not get page 103 of Zheph Skyre done in color in time. I apologize for that, but the creative process should go by more smoothly soon. With every step I take, I feel like I am improving.


I went to Waterfire in Providence, Rhode Island this past Saturday. Waterfire is a festival free to attend that is held in Providence each summer for every two Saturdays at a time. At Waterfire, there are bonfires lit along the river that runs through Providence.

There were some interesting sites like Spanish dancing.


People dressed like interesting statues.


And boat rides along the river alongside the bonfires.


I have to warn everyone though, Waterfire might be free to walk around at, but the food, boat rides, and certain areas that are surrounded by fence like FooFest are all charged. Most things are expensive, but that doesn't get in the way much of having a good time, especially if the weather is good, and it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment