Monday, August 19, 2013

Zheph Skyre Page 103 in Color

I managed to get page 103 of Zheph Skyre colored. I believe one of the reasons why I have been late with my pages is that the summer classes at WAM have been taking up my time. However, that does not mean I will have a lot more time to spend on this web comic. I will be starting an internship soon at Worcester's local television station, and I have no idea how often I will be working there.


Here on page 103, Zheph seems to have managed to make his way to the fishing sector. It would seem that the ninja that was following him is going to make things difficult for him. Apparently being shot in the leg and falling off his steam powered bike was not enough. Now he gets hit on the back of the neck, falls into the water, and then gets thrown into what looks like a crate of fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment