Thursday, November 7, 2013

Elio Sonsini's Art Gallery

This past Wednesday November 6th, I went to the Italian American Cultural Center to film an art gallery opening for an Italian artist named Elio Sonsini. Here is his business card:


This artist has quite a few really good pieces of artwork. It is surprising that a lot of his paintings are in acrylic and watercolor as many artists prefer oils. He prefers acrylic over oil because it works better with water.


Many of his pieces are based on areas outside of the United States.


There was also a large assortment of really good food served for everyone who attended the gallery opening. There was pizza, bacon wrapped scallops, vegetables and dip, punch with sorbet in it, and various other tastey treats.


I filmed this for WCCA TV13. I am not sure when this will be aired, but when it is, I will show it in a blog post. I still have to edit the footage.






I got an interview with the artist, and I was able to film his artwork. His gallery will be open for a short while, so check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous! I love it - and was also drawn in by your story telling. Keep up the inspiration. I'm happy you shared this and your family is lucky to have you!
    Online Art Gallery

    ReplyDelete