Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Page 119, 120, & Unfinished 121 of Zheph Skyre

I have uploaded page 121 of Zheph Skyre, but it is not in color nor does it have words. I will have it updated by Tuesday, but I doubt that I will get the next page next week due to the upcoming convention Arisia.


Here's page 119, here you can see the dragon burst through the door of Heartrogard. As if the broken chunks from the door weren't devastating enough to the people of the city, now an army approaches from the outside. I was trying to create a similar scenario to certain horrific past events like the Boston Marathon bombing or September 11th. It must hard for those who have been through such terrifying events and I have not been through such events myself, but it is mortifying just to watch such events unfold in the world.


Here you see the dragon's army firing arrows and invading the city. I decided to have these creatures speak in another language, but at least think in English. I have the actual translation in another font down below in the panels like in a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment