Thursday, May 15, 2014

Page 132 Finished & Possibly Showing Art at Chessiecon 2014

I posted the finished version of page 132 of Zheph Skyre. I am thrilled to be finished with this page and am now one step closer to getting up to date on this web series.


On this page, Zheph appears to be in trouble as two orcs attack him simultaneously. Luckily, Zheph has two retractable shields, and a tail that can at least stab with gun blade.

Usually in battles, multiple opponents will attack within short times of each other, so there may not be a good chance to go on the offensive. This is where many series and movies get to be unrealistic. The heroes always have one opponent attacking them after the other, but what if three opponents got wise and tried attacking as well? Would the hero be able to block despite having a limited number of limbs and brain capabilities that all humans share? I might explore this even further later on.

Vanessa manages to lend Zheph a hand, and throws him his staff, despite the fact that they are all currently fighting. It appears Zheph's staff is finally ready to produce burning blades.

I have been invited to display my artwork in the art show at Chessiecon 2014. It is a sci-fi/fantasy convention in Baltimore, MD. I doubt I would be able to afford going down there myself to hang my artwork and take part in the convention, so I might mail my artwork down there. I must get more information before I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment