Monday, May 19, 2014

Page 133 is Finished! Also I have a Project Wonderful Add Space...

Here is page 133 of Zheph Skyre finished! I still have a lot to do on page 134, so it definitely will not be in color tomorrow.


Zheph's staff is suddenly roaring with flames far larger than what was produced earlier in the story. He is shocked at this unpredictable event. He also just confused when he suddenly feels a rush of fatigue, but he suddenly feels an adrenaline rush when an orc tries to slice off his head from behind. Zheph ducks in time and manages to use the destructive power of his blade on the orc. However, Zheph appears disturbed to see the orc incinerate before his eyes.

I have a Project Wonderful add space at the top of my web comic site. I recently joined this website in order to get more out of having advertising on my website and advertising my web site. I was highly recommended this from a few very popular web comic artists at Anime Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment