Monday, June 9, 2014

Page 134 & Last Week's Comic

I finally finished coloring in page 134 of Zheph Skyre! I don't know why it has been taking me this long to finish these pages, but I'm just hoping to get up to speed on my own web comic series.


On this page Vanessa breaks Zheph out of his horror struck awe as the orc he incinerated falls apart. After that, they decide to run to Zheph's hideout. Unfortunately they have to fight off many orcs along the way across the city. It appears that they are both growing tired and have sustained many injuries as they make it to the last stretch to Zheph's underground home. Try to guess what Zheph throws into the crowd of orcs...

I had to add the panel of Zheph grabbing Vanessa's arm to improve the transition between the previous & next panel.


This past week's page was just a funny one. I incorporated a picture I took at the Worcester Art Museum of the Batman suit from the Tim Burton movie that Micheal Keaton wore. On this page Zheph and Vanessa are looking at the suit. Vanessa makes a comparison of Zheph to Batman, which Zheph finds hard to believe at first, but than accepts it. I find it funny.

I had to make this funny comic in order to give myself a chance to finish making the next page in the story line, and to color in pages 134 and 135. I am making another funny comic this week and then it will be back to the main plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment