Monday, September 1, 2014

Page 139 is Completely Finished!

I have finished coloring page 139 of Zheph Skyre! I am still very far behind with a few of the latest pages of my web comic, but I am plugging away at it! The Kickstarter project is taking up a lot of time too and that only has 11 days left.


Zheph's ass appears to be handed to him by this dragon. His retractable shields have broken apart from the impact of the dragon's tail, but it just barely saves him as he crashes into a stone wall. Zheph still appears determined to rescue Vanessa, but the dragon doesn't appear to be done with him yet.

I originally was going to have only six panels on this page, but I decided to split the panel right before the last one because I wanted to show Zheph is still pushing himself forward despite the fact that things look grim.

Another hard part was trying to decide what sound effects should go where as there is a lot going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment