Wednesday, September 24, 2014

stART on the Street & Sudbury Library Show Video



This past Sunday was stART on the Street in Worcester, MA, and I had my artwork on prints for sale at the Genesis Creative Arts Committee's table. I was not able to attend because I had to work, but I definitely  should have gotten the day off ahead of time from what I heard. One person bought a print, someone was about to buy 4, and many people looked at my work and asked the price. Next time, I will try to get the day off.



I posted the video of the art show "Three's Company" I was a part of at the Goodnow Library in Sudbury on my web comic website Zheph Skyre.  I started editing the video with Elizabeth Swallow and Richard Lagueux because I respect them, and I wanted to mention my web comic series at the very end. We still have our show at the Gale Free Library in Holden, MA until October 15th.

I will be on a hiatus from making new pages for Zheph Skyre, but I will be updating the previous pages that are not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment