Thursday, October 16, 2014

Kickstarter Project Restarted & Page 141 Finished!

I had to restart my Kickstarter Project yet again. I was 39% from reaching my goal, but unfortunately the people who had told me they would pledge were not able to at the time. This time I am going to have the project up for 60 days. If it does not work this time, than I will switch to Indiegogo.


I also uploaded the finished version of page 141 of Zheph Skyre. I apologize if it has been taking a while for me to finish up these pages, but I am currently working on multiple projects.

On this page, the dragon gets angry at Zheph, but Zheph tries to maintain his courage nonetheless. The dragon finds this amusing, and he let's Zheph go... that is he throws Zheph soaring into the air high above the city!

No comments:

Post a Comment