Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pages 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, and 175

Here are pages 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, and 175 of Zheph Skyre. I have been very busy up until as of late, and I wish to update this blog as quickly as possible.


This may seem like an odd page to come to once finishing the flashback. Zheph is gathering metal and discovers that the giant metal token the dragon pulled off the wall was really made out of bronze that had aged. He decides to use some of this despite the fact that bronze is a weak metal. I wasn't originally going to have this page here, but I felt like it would help later down the road to put this page here.


Here we see Zheph melting the metal scraps for his invention. Jahovac has managed to get into his underground home again, but Zheph doesn't appear to care. It seems he is focused on getting his special weapon made. I think this conversation that Zheph and Jahovac start to have an interesting conversation in my opinion. They have very different ideals about fighting, killing, and life in general.


The two of them continue to talk, and now they discuss magic. This was where I wanted Zheph to come to a realization that magic exists in this world.


Jahovac reveals to Zheph that his father was Flamoxian. This explains a good amount of his features. Jahovac seems to have an alarmed expression when Zheph discribes his mother...


Jahovac leaves and Zheph begins to wonder if they are becoming friends. Perhaps they are, but Jahovac refuses to acknowledge it. And finally Zheph unveils what is under the sheet.


I really enjoyed making this steam punk robot armor! I had some sketches of what it would look like, but I decided to add some details here and there that would make it look more steam punk. And then we go to Vanessa's location.

No comments:

Post a Comment