Monday, October 7, 2013

Master Mage & Aprentice Submission to Anime Boston

Here is my latest submission to Anime Boston. It contains characters that will appear in my web comic Zheph Skyre. This image was made with acrylic paint, than oil, and after that it was scanned where I could then work on it in Photoshop. Yesterday was the last day to submit artwork for this Anime Boston Contest, so I had to submit it now. There is more work I feel like there needs to be done, but I had to submit this yesterday. I might have been able to to work on it more lately, but unfortunately I was not able to due to some recent computer problems.


I do intend to work on this image more up until Anime Boston, but for now I do really like how this turned out, especially the masked figure in the sky.


This was the original image before I started to work on it on my computer. From this original scan, you can tell that I had to bring up the contrast in certain areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment