Thursday, October 10, 2013

Zheph Skyre Page 110 Complete!

Here is page 110 of Zheph Skyre complete. Sorry it took a little while to finish it, but I am glad I have finished this page.


Here we see Vanessa fighting off both Jacques and Sir Luther. Originally I was just going to have the fight scene play out, but then it occurred to me that both have these men have armed followers. So I decided to show them coming up with excuses not to get involved. Pretty much they all think their leaders are being stupid right now as they attack a member of the royal family! They are correct, but only because Vanessa is quite the sword fighter! I was going to have Vanessa say something witty as she holds a sword right to Jacques's only eye left, but I think the image speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment