Tuesday, October 29, 2013

There Goes The Bride at Stageloft Theater

This past Friday I went to see my coworker Sonya Richards perform at Stageloft Theater in the English play "There Goes The Bride." Out of all the performances Sonya has been in, I enjoyed this one the most.


This play was a comedy, and Sonya had one of the lead roles. In fact, she was partly what made the story!

This play was about a father who is trying to get everything ready for his daughter on his wedding day, but all sorts of things get in the way. The biggest thing that gets in the way is a hallucination he has of this attractive yet silly woman due to numerous prescription drugs he takes and getting bumped on the head. The fact that my coworker was this hallucination was hilarious because she acted cooky, yet the majority of the cast had to act as if they couldn't see her. It was a very well done performance all around.

I'm also uploading the next page of my web comic, but it is not finished yet. I need to color it in more.

No comments:

Post a Comment