Monday, March 3, 2014

Page 125 of Zheph Skyre Complete

I was able to upload page 125 of my web comic Zheph Skyre yesterday. Unfortunately page 126 is still being colored in. This week I will be taking a break from Zheph Skyre, but I will have something ready to post tomorrow. I guarantee people will love it!

Page 125 here has Jahovac showing off his speed and strength. As you can see, I had a transition from the normal background that I had with the main characters to the red background of the orcs. I want to show a transition from the normal everyday life to the violent era that is falling into the characters' lives. How will each character deal with such a transition? Will they be ready like Jahovac here, or will they be nervous like the wealthy sector of Corthon when the orcs poured in?

No comments:

Post a Comment