Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I uploaded pages 127 & 128 of Zheph Skyre are in full color finally! Pages 129 & 130 are also uploaded, but are still in black and white. I'm not sure whether or not to take a break next week in order to finish the two pages that are not in color.


We can see Zheph is struggling with the choice of killing orcs even as they are charging at him. Vanessa seems to have a different opinion about the whole situation. She knows how dangerous the orcs are and is ready to face them in order to protect herself and her best friend Zheph. It appears Zheph realizes this and is trying to bring himself to kill these creatures.


I wanted to use certain colors in order to portray the emotions that Zheph is going through and the violence that occurs around them. As Zheph and Vanessa get closer to combating these foes, the scenery gets darker and redder. I know a good number of comic artists usually draw the background out, but I am always limited on time. I want to make up for it with certain details.

No comments:

Post a Comment