Monday, April 28, 2014

Page 130 of Zheph Skyre!

I finished coloring in page 130 of Zheph Skyre! I have been very busy this past week with work and social events, but I am going to buckle down this week to catch up with myself! I still have a lot of hours at my job, but I am focusing my free time on this comic!


Here you can see a very odd foreboding character in the background as the orcs continue to discuss their next phase. Truly I want to introduce this character as soon as possible, but it is not within the story line for him to make an actual appearance yet. I have been conceiving this certain character for a long time, and I am quite anxious to bring him to life! It will have to wait though.

Meanwhile, Zheph runs out of bullets. Vanessa suggests him to use his staff, but Zheph is reluctant. He knows his combat skills are not that good, so he tries to find another plan of attack. Apparently he found one utilizing his grappling hook! What comes next I find to be really funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment