Monday, November 17, 2014

Polarity Breach: The Divine Spark

The book "Polarity Breach: The Divine Spark" by Frankie Stevens is now available to order on Amazon for the Kindle. As I have stated in the past, I had been working on illustrating the cover for this book. I do not know when the paperback version will be available, but when I am notified I will write another post.


I have not read the series as of yet, but I will purchase a paperback as soon as it is available. The description sounds interesting though. The publishing company is Ravenwood Press, and they have listed me as one of their illustrators on their web page. I am so very excited at these recent developments!

"After a tragic event, Prince Ablias went from being the last born prince to being the crown prince of the wizards. As he is on the cusp of manhood, he is still deciding which type of magic to pursue for his studies. As he does this, he meets and befriends a tribal girl who shares his interest in plants and makes his life a little sweeter. Meanwhile, the man who massacred most of Ablias’ family has triplet nephews who each have unique ways of finishing what their uncle has started. Once his friend’s tribe becomes threatened by one of the brothers’ plans, Ablias must decide how to use his magic in order to save both the tribe and the royal family."

No comments:

Post a Comment