Sunday, November 16, 2014

Page 142 of Zheph Skyre is Finished

Here's page 142 of Zheph Skyre! This had taken more time than it should have to complete. I know, but as I have stated before, I do not have a working drawing tablet which is why I am still running my Kickstarter crowd-funding project.


Zheph has been flung into the air by the dragon. Zheph figures his only chance to survive this ridiculous height is to use his grappling hook. Unfortunately the dragon just opens his mouth right under Zheph's falling path and catches him in his mouth.

I love how the solar glare came out as we see the silhouette of the dragon. I think it helps give the gravity of the situation.

There are only four pages left I have to finish coloring before I begin chapter 5, but I just wanted to assure you, I have been working on chapter 5 by hand for a while now, so new pages should be available soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment