Sunday, December 28, 2014

Page 146 & 147 are Complete, and Kickstarter has Ended!

The Kickstarter project I ran has ended, and I finally made the funds necessary to purchase a tablet to help advance Zheph Skyre as a web comic. I am going to try to send out the rewards for those who have pledged towards my project as soon as I can. It will require ordering a few more prints of certain pieces of artwork and purchasing frames as well.


Here is page 146 of Zheph Skyre. On this page I just wanted to show the aftermath of all the destruction that has occurred in just a matter of hours. There is a little bit of text in the first panel where Jahovac is dragging Zheph to his hideout, but the rest is silent. I wanted the numerous deaths and despair to sink in for the audience reading.


I started Chapter Five with a flashback to Zheph's childhood when his house had been burned down by a large, angry mob. It appears that they are going to leave Heartrogard, but if that is the case, why did Zheph return to such a depressing, ignorant city?

No comments:

Post a Comment