Monday, July 15, 2013

Connecticon 2013

I went to Connecticon this past weekend, and I had a blast again! This time I got a press badge, so I got to go these press conferences with the special guests that came to the Convention. Unlike the question and answer panels, the press conferences had much fewer people, though each guest had less time, but they were still able to answer our questions.

I also went to some panels. A few of them I filmed. I bought a few things, voted at the FMV contest which had some really good videos compared to Anime Boston this year, I got to play this video games called Skull Girls and Cloudberry Kingdom which is very addictive, and a few other fun things.

The only two down sides about this past weekend. One, I got food poisoning on Friday night from eating at McDonald's. I will never go there again. Two, I skipped out on going back on Sunday. I felt like taking it easy on my 27th birthday.

I will provide more details about Connecticon later!

No comments:

Post a Comment