Friday, July 26, 2013

Page 100 of Zheph Skyre Finished





Here's page 100 of my web comic Zheph Skyre. The only thing that is special about this page is how I drew the musical sounds Vanessa is making as she plays the violin. I really like how that turned out. I didn't think there was anything really miraculous that I needed to have since this is a story based web comic and not a humor one, so it is more important to keep with the story. The only thing I might change later on is showing some of Vanessa's hand on the violin.


Here we see Vanessa being visited by her sisters Marybeth and Cornelia as she practices the violin. Her sisters tell her of Zheph's current situation, and that they heard a rumor that she was very close to Zheph. They appear to have devious expressions on their faces as Vanessa reacts to this troubling news. What will Vanessa do?

No comments:

Post a Comment