Friday, July 12, 2013

Resubmitions in My Store, my Web Comic Changes, & Connecticon so far


I tried to resubmit these designs I made of a Deathnote parody into my CafePress store. As you can see, there is a logo at the top right corner of the image which I did not have there before. I was sent an email saying that I had to have that logo somewhere on my image in order to sell this fan art. I'm hoping it will stay on my store page. If not, than I will print these designs out onto certain items via Vistaprint. I don't know if I would be able to create a store page for these parody items, but I will try.

I'm thinking of only updating my web comic once a week instead of two times. However, I would have each page twice as tall, giving more content. I believe this would give me a chance to get each page done in color on a regular basis rather than consistently having to re-upload images after I color them in.

I am thoroughly enjoying Connecticon with my Press Badge. I highly recommend to others to try to get Press badges to conventions. I have been meeting interesting people through networking, had some snacks (not sure this will be available for all conventions), and I have had access to certain areas and group interviews with my camera that I usually wouldn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment