Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Page 99 Uploaded

I finally managed to upload page 99 of Zheph Skyre. I am so happy I finally got this page uploaded after being very busy for the past few weeks. As you can see, it is a page twice as large as the other pages and it is already in color, so I will be only uploading one page per week. It might change depending on certain circumstances, but most likely it would update more often.

On this page, the thugs go back to Jacques and report the situation to him. Jacques appears to have expected this outcome, but he is actually pleased. For Jacques, Zheph has been injured and has had to use a few of his resources already. Zheph will most likely be an easier target to capture at this rate. Zheph has to find someplace to hide, so he decides to go to the castle. Not the first place I would expect, but perhaps his reasons are justified...

No comments:

Post a Comment