Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Page 152 is Up & Flora @ WAM is Coming

I have finished page 152 of my web comic Zheph Skyre. I do not know what it is about these past few pages, but I have gotten them done in time without a problem. Perhaps it is the fact that these pages have less details in them than other pages. I just hope I can keep this pace until I come to pages with much more details. By then I should have a computer tablet, and then perhaps the pages will come out sooner.


Zheph seems to be warming up to Jahovac, but it does not appear to be going the other way around. Zheph realizes Jacques is using Jahovac to get through to Zheph, specifically his blue prints. What sort of blue prints? We shall find out. Jacques and Jahovac seem to expect Zheph to help them with killing the dragon, but after the ordeal Zheph has gone through, I doubt anyone would want to face such a creature. Zheph is focused on getting the dragon the treasure. Jahovac is angered by that. Will Jahovac convince Zheph to help fight the dragon, or will Zheph fulfill the dragon's demands?


Flora is about to start at the Worcester Art Museum. Professional florists have already begun to bring in flowers and arrange them in very interesting ways. As usual, tomorrow the museum will be open until 8:00, but there will be a very expensive party beginning at 5:30. On Friday and Saturday the museum will be open until 8:00 as well, but on Sunday Flora will end at 5:00.


No comments:

Post a Comment