Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rock Critic Possibilities

I have just drawn in Flash the skull of that Rock Critic character that I had sketched not too long ago. Here are two possibilities that I was thinking of. One, I could have it with red horns and blue hair.


Two, I could have it with blue horns and red hair.


These are not the final color choices. I definitely think that the background should at least be black though. Perhaps I will change some of the colors from time to time. If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to them.

Pretty much the eyebrows, irises, and jaw would move much like Jeff Dunham's puppet "Achmed the Dead Terrorist." The hair would move adjacent to the movement of the head, and I would have layers of black that would morph in order to act as eyelids. There would be animations in my reviews that would be more detailed than this skull character.

No comments:

Post a Comment