Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Artwork in Progress

Here are some of the Halloween themed artwork have been working on. These few pieces are based on the photographs I took of my jack-o-lantern. They still need some work on them.


I wanted to combine the dark and the light in the pictures, yet make it appear as if it is a transition. I am wondering if I should have the transition reversed.


 I can't decide between leaving the photographs as they are, or place them through some sort of filter. I am thinking about putting a group of these pieces together into one combined image, but I am afraid of loosing the details on the face.


Here the colors are inverted. It reminds me of the X-Files. I am wondering if I should submit these images to the Anime Boston Art contest as well as the one below.


Here is the piece of the Futakuchi-onna I have been working on for the Anime Boston contest. I am almost done, but there are certain areas that need more details. I love how creepy these images are.

No comments:

Post a Comment