Monday, April 15, 2013

Firefly

I had recently watched the series "Firefly" on Netflix. I wanted to watch it for a while, but forgot to. I am glad I finally got to watch this series from beginning to end. I had seen a few parts here and there from the series and the movie "Serenity", but I didn't get to see it as a whole. I am very glad now.


This is an awesome series with well developed and interesting characters. It is a show that follows a space ship captain and his crew as they take on illegal jobs throughout the known galaxy. It is another astounding product of Joss Wheadon.
 
Unfortunately it was canceled on the Fox Network before it ever got a second season. The people in charge of Fox do not know what they are doing. They canceled "Futurama", "Firefly", "Greg the Bunny", "The Tick", and numerous other shows, yet kept the Simpsons running and have brought back Family Guy only to have it desensitized as well as having two other cartoon shows run by the same people.

Supposedly "Serenity" was supposed to wrap up every unanswered question there was in the show, but many fans still want more and a few are sad at certain characters dying off. However it did answer a few questions I would have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment