Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Page 89 and Armikrog

I have uploaded the next page of my web comic Zheph Skyre. The coloring is not finished, but I have been able to get more done than I thought. I added a banner for this Kickstarter at the top of my page. It will be there for only a few pages.

Here's a Kickstarter Project I have a feeling many people would like to see come to life. This is a picture of certain characters from the claymation video game Armikrog. Obviously it is a point and click game as it would be difficult if not impossible to create a platform game with this type of animation.


There are some really talented people behind the animation and the voice acting for this particular game. There are people from the team that created the video game Earth Worm Jim, and there are voice actors from the cartoon series Animaniacs.

No comments:

Post a Comment