Sunday, June 23, 2013

Page 93 and 94 of Zheph Skyre

Here are pages 93 and 94 of Zheph Skyre finished! I'm hoping this does not put me back on my schedule, but so far it is looking a lot like it will. There maybe some small additions that I need to make at some point, but I will not worry about them now.


Here on page 93, Zheph is making his escape on his steam powered unicycle. Although the guards are in metal armor, they are not able to physically stop Zheph on this vehicle. In fact, it appears that they are scared of it. Perhaps they do not possess the best skills to defend the city anyways.


Here we see Zheph contemplating what must have happened just as an arrow gets shot into his leg. This arrow looks familiar as well. I had a feeling that most people would think that Zheph wasn't being challenged enough yet, and I agree with that. Now we will see just how effective his enemies truly are.

No comments:

Post a Comment