Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Deathnote Parody Products

I have been making this new series of Deathnote parody product designs for my Cafe Press store. I am really excited at how these have turned out! I love how the "My" goes so well with the title, and how the Chibi Ryuk looks!


Pretty much I put together certain individuals that many people would want to see their name written in a Deathnote. Most of them are real people, some of them are not, but all of the deaths they would experience from these descriptions are so preposterous that they could never occur in real life anyways. Except for one, but I think people would agree that no one misses Osama bin Laden. I also have a design with the characters from Twilight and M. Night Shyamalon. Soon I will have one for Paris Hilton, Micheal Bay, Stephanie Myer, and the cast of the Jersey Shore. I might try to make one for Justin Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment