Friday, September 13, 2013

In a World


I hadn't heard of this movie until my friends brought it up to me after we tried to get together to see the movie "Museum Hours," which I was unsure about seeing. So when they told me they wanted to see this movie, I decided to watch the trailer. I thought the trailer was funny, so I was hyped up to see "In a World."

This movie is pretty much about a woman who is trying to get into the business of narrating for movie trailers. It has at least three of the actors and actresses from the live action show on Cartoon Network "Children's Hospital." Demetri Martin is also in this movie and I really loved his stand up performances.

This movie was funny, not nearly as funny as other comedies I have seen, but it had some cute humor. This movie did also have some good drama, and it had some realistic aspects within it like how certain characters treat each other and why certain things in life play out the way they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment