Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pacific Rim

I finally saw the movie Pacific Rim today. It is still showing at West Boylston Cinemas for a low price of $4, which is awesome, but it is only showing at 4:00 each day.


 The movie itself was quite an enjoyable action movie. Even though most of the action was computer animated, it was really awesome to watch. Numerous giant monsters fighting numerous giant robots, and each one has unique abilities was a cool concept. Everything looked awesome. I thought is seemed weird when I saw the trailers that the fight scenes took place at night in rain storms mostly and that there were glowing lights everywhere, including from the monsters themselves, but it actually really helped to show what we were looking at. The dialogue sometimes was predictable, but there were some humorous parts that I didn't predict. All in all, this reminds me of some Godzilla movies and Anime shows that I have scene, but they couldn't ever get the funds to make something like this!


How it Should Have Ended brought up some funny things about the movie, just as usual...

1 comment: