Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Zheph Skyre: Page 108 Finished, Page 109 Uploaded in Black & White

I uploaded both pages 108 and 109 of my web comic Zheph Skyre. Page 109 still requires text and color, but page 108 is fully finished. I have been busier than I thought I would be these days.


Here is page 108 of Zheph Skyre. Our hero, Zheph, is now surrounded by the gang he has been dodging for quite some time. Unlike before, Zheph is now out of means of escaping without possibly killing someone, and as stated before, Zheph will not resort to that. Jacques makes his appearance, and the two of them share some banter back and forth. Then Luther makes the scene with his knights, but Jacques is hardly intimidated as his men carry better weapons and he has Jahovac though his eyesight is currently lost at the moment. Then another makes the scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment