Monday, September 10, 2012

Page 18 of Zheph Skyre and Aftermath of Britany's Wedding


Here is page eighteen of my Zheph Skyre web comic. There was a lot of exposition that I wanted to get out of the way, and Zheph's speech here seemed like the perfect opportunity. I had to get the fact known that Jacques and Zheph started a gang together, but then Zheph quit it. Now Jacques keeps trying to get Zheph back by any possible means. I do think it is a little weird that I won't reveal Zheph's face in this web comic until the 19th page, but it should make more sense all together in the end.

My cousin Britney's wedding was this past Saturday, and it started out fun. There were quite a few relatives from both the bride's and the groom's side that were there, even a few of my cousins that usually can't visit due to plane ticket expenses. There was a whole assortment of candy at one table. There was a Margaretta spout as well as beer and jello shots in coolers. We were served half a grilled chicken each for the main coarse. It was a beautiful day to start with, but then there was the occasional light sprinkle of rain. Everything was beautiful.

Unfortunately, my Uncle Carl, Britney's father, collapsed from dehydration. We weren't sure what was wrong at the time, so everyone was distraught as the ambulance drove him to the hospital. When the doctor called the house, we were all relieved. Sadly the wedding ended there, but here's to my cousin Britney's and her husband Ross's happiness! May you share an everlasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment